Leadership Coaching Quiz
Is leadership coaching right for you?
If you check 2 or more of these boxes, it’s time to consider coaching.
It might be true that some people are born leaders…
but it’s definitely true that leadership skills are grown.
- I’ve taken several leadership development courses, but they don’t help much in the real world.
- I need to stop being everybody’s friend now that I’m a supervisor. I’m not sure how to make this transition…
- I want to go for a promotion, but I’m not ready. Am I?
- I know where my weak spots are as a leader, but changing the way I’ve always done things is so hard!
- My staff aren’t motivated. Is motivating them part of my job now? How do I do that?
- I need help!
- I have a mentor at work – but he’s also my boss. That makes it hard to ask for help.
- I keep leaving performance reviews until the last minute because I’m so uncomfortable doing them.
- Delegate? What’s that?
- We don’t get anything done in our meetings. I guess that’s on me? What do I do about it?
- I’ve lost all sense of balance – since being promoted the stress is so intense I’m thinking about quitting.
- How can I be an effective leader when there’s so much around me I can’t control?
Career Transition Coaching Quiz
Do you need support from a coach to make a career leap?
If you check 2 or more of these boxes, the answer is “probably yes.”
- I don’t just want a new job … I want to make a serious career jump. A leap. A transformation.
- I know where I want to go next in my career, but I’m not sure how to get there.
- This career path doesn’t fit my values and goals. It pays the bills and then some, but it’s an empty place.
- I can see that this organization is unstable. It’s time to get out – but I don’t feel prepared to go on the market.
- It’s time to make a change, but I’m the kind of person who likes stability and continuity. Making a big shift is going to be tough for me.
- I’ve been in this field for a long time. Is it even possible to do something really different at this point?
- I’m bored – there doesn’t seem to be any place to go from here. What’s next?
- This was a great place for me before, but at this point my lifestyle, family life, and goals have changed a lot.
- The thought of working with a coach is energizing and motivating for me.
- I need help!
I offer a free 30-minute “sample session” to anyone exploring the idea of coaching. Let’s schedule it!